After 64 weeks of not gathering in-person during a global pandemic, University Baptist Church began gathering again for worship in the sanctuary on June 6 at 11:00am. We are able to continue to do this because widely available and effective vaccinations against COVID-19 are reducing the spread of the disease in our community. This is cause for great celebration and thanksgiving! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
In order to gather safely and protect those most at risk in our community, we will need to work together. These instructions are important for everyone to follow.
- For contact tracing purposes, everyone who attends must check in with a greeter. To make entry into the sanctuary easier and less congested, we ask that UBC members pre-register EACH WEEK through the registration sheet below:
August 1, 2021 Worship Service-Preregistration protocol temporary change:
If you preregistered for the July 25, 2021 worship service, your preregistration will roll over to the August 1, 2021 service. Manual sign in sheets will also be available at each entrance. Online preregistration will resume with the August 8, 2021 service.
2. Worshipers should enter the sanctuary by the Columbia Street entrance. The porte-cochere entrance should be limited to those needing elevator access only.
3. Worshipers should wear a face mask at all times during the service.
4. Worshipers should maintain a physical distance of six feet from persons not in their household.
5. After the service ends, worshipers should leave the sanctuary quickly and enjoy their greetings and visiting outdoors. The Memorial Garden offers a wonderful place for visiting after worship!