Dear UBC Family,
We are excited about the current pandemic guidelines at the state and national level! We are finally turning a corner with near-record low cases of the COVID-19 virus and great progress with vaccinations.
UBC’s Regathering Team has discussed what protocols we will relax/change effective with our Celebration of the Resurrection worship service, on April 17, and we finalized these guidelines:
- All fully-vaccinated individuals may now choose not to wear a mask indoors during the worship hour and during group meetings. This extends to all groups meeting at UBC. We have a very high vaccination rate among our regular attenders, with the most at-risk who attend being fully vaccinated.
- To protect the most vulnerable among us, we request that all unvaccinated individuals continue to wear a mask while indoors during worship. No one will be asking at the door who is vaccinated or not. This will be done on the honor system.
- If anyone still wishes to wear a mask for added protection for themselves or those they care for, this is more than welcome. If you prefer to keep your mask on, please do! We want you here and feeling comfortable as we worship together.
- Preregistering/sign-in will no longer be required for worship or when entering UBC in general.
- At this time, social distancing is still encouraged.
UBC gathering guidelines remain contingent upon our community’s level of safety. If our community’s guidelines change then UBC’s guidelines may be updated as well.
Our Regathering Team based our current gathering policies on the following updated State and National Healthcare Guidelines:
We are thankful for this time of progress and healing. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Find us on YouTube:
Find us on Instagram: