After 64 weeks of not gathering in-person during a global pandemic, University Baptist Church will gather again for worship in the sanctuary beginning at 11:00 am on June 6. We are able to do this because widely available and effective vaccinations against COVID-19 are reducing the spread of the disease in our community. This is cause for great celebration and thanksgiving! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
In order to gather safely and protect those most at risk in our community, we will need to work together. These instructions are important for everyone to follow.
- For contact tracing purposes, everyone who attends must check in with a greeter. To make entry into the sanctuary easier and less congested, we ask that UBC members pre-register EACH WEEK through the registration sheet below:
Sign-up sheet not found.
You may also register by calling or emailing Hollie Motley by 3:00 pm on Thursdays. Worshipers who pre-register should check in with a greeter before entering the sanctuary. Worshipers who have not pre-registered should give their name and a phone number upon entering.
2. Worshipers should enter the sanctuary by the Columbia Street entrance. The porte-cochere entrance should be limited to those needing elevator access only.
3. Worshipers should wear a face mask at all times during the service.
4. Worshipers should maintain a physical distance of six feet from persons not in their household.
5. After the service ends, worshipers should leave the sanctuary quickly and enjoy their greetings and visiting outdoors. The Memorial Garden offers a wonderful place for visiting after worship!